Robert Kiyosaki sits down with Kurt Carlton, CEO of Sherman Bridge Lending and Andrew Welker, CEO of New Western. Robert describes how housing is an essential part of living for everyday Americans, he decribes the key is in real estate financing and management. Also how to deal with attorneys and accountants. Kiyosaki states he mainly invests in distressed houses and apartment buildings in Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston investment real estate. He is also a big proponent of using leverage such as hard money to get your investment deal done. New Western is a Texas based company that provides investment properties for real estate investors www.NewWestern.com and Sherman Bridge Lending provides rehab lending for real estate investors www.ShermanBridge.com.
Profitable real-estate investing opportunities exist everywhere as long as you know what to look for and understand how to make prudent deals that transform property into profits. David Crook, of The Wall Street Journal, shows how to make safe and sane investments that ensure a good night’s sleep as your real-estate portfolio grows, your properties appreciate and your income increases. The Wall Street Journal Complete Real-Estate Investing Guidebook offers the most authoritative information on:
• Why real-estate investing is a great wealth-building alternative to stocks and bonds and why it’s crucial that you avoid get-rich schemes
• How to get the financing and make the contacts to get started
• How to start small and local, be hands-on and go step-by-step with a vacation home to rent out, a pure rental property or a small apartment building
• How to find and value great properties, do the numbers and ensure you have that beautiful thing called cash flow
• How the government blesses real-estate investors with tax breaks and loopholes, and how you can be one of the anointed
• How to deal with the nuts-and-bolts of being a landlord and have a strife-free relationship with your tenants